Use CLEAN15 for 15% off all purchases
Vital Oxide is a Health Canada authorized and EPA approved hospital grade disinfectant solution. It is colorless, 100% biodegradable, non-corrosive, non-irritating to skin, and has a Safety Data Sheet rating of 0-0-0, the safest possible rating.
The disinfectant is extremely effective against bacteria and viruses including SARS-CoV2 (the coronavirus that causes COVID-19), H1N1, MRSA, Norovirus, HIV, Legionella, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Hepatitis A, B, & C, Ebola, and many others. Check out the full kill list.
Vital Oxide can be used as a cleaner, a sanitizer, a disinfectant, mold & mildew killer, and an odor eliminator.